Free Shipping Over $65 | Local Delivery Available
Candle Care Tips
- To avoid tunneling, Allow the candle to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface area. Don’t burn continuously for more than 4 hours.
- Trim the wick to 1/4” before every relight by pinching off the charred piece with your fingers. Remove the wick trimmings from the jar.
- If your candle happens to extinguish itself after lighting it, wait for the charred piece to cool and pinch it again. Your wick may not be short enough. Wood wicks may require multiple relights.
- Burn Your Candle on a stable & heat-resistant surface. Don’t touch or move the jar while lit or hot.
If you notice your flame getting too tall & it starts producing black smoke, you can blow it out & pinch the wick when it's cool. This just means the wick was too long and could potentially cause the wax to turn black.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep candles away from drafts, flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Stop using when 1/2” of the wax remains in jar.