Oregon Pine Candle
8oz Soy Wood Wick Candle with Gold Foiled Label
If you would like Local Porch Delivery for this item in Albany, Corvallis, or Philomath Oregon click here.
Earthy Little Scents candles are hand-poured in Corvallis, Oregon. They are made with pure soy wax. Our candles are phthalate-free & have no carcinogens in them. The glasses they come in are reusable and recyclable. Each candle has a 40 hour burn time. They are also made with wood wicks that make crackling sounds, like a campfire when they are lit.
Our wood wicks are 100% Natural wood from Sappy Fruit Trees. They crackle when lit and they release more fragrance in the air than cotton wicks do. They also have little to no carbon build-up, debris, and sooting.
Since our candles are 100% soy this may cause frosting, discoloration, or spots on your candles. This does not affect the candle at all and is a natural effect of soy.
8oz: Burns 40 hours.
How to properly burn your candle:
- To avoid tunneling, Allow the candle to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface area. Don’t burn continuously for more than 4 hours.
- Trim the wick to 1/4” before every relight by pinching off the charred piece. remove the wick trimmings from the jar.
- If your candle happens to extinguish itself after lighting it, wait for the charred piece to cool and pinch it again. your wick may not be short enough. Wood wicks may require multiple relights.
- Burn your candle on a stable & heat- resistant surface. Don’t touch or move the jar while lit or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep candles away from drafts, flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Stop using when 1/2” of the wax remains in jar.
Make sure to read the WARNING label and care card before lighting your candle.
If you're purchasing a candle as a gift please let me know in the “message” section when checking out.
Shipping: $9 Flat Rate Shipping or Free over $50.
Thank you so much for supporting Earthy Little Scents!
*Oregon Pine~ Lemon Peel, Cypress, Evergreen, Cedar, Fir, Amber, and Moss (Pine Tree Forest).